Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Vixualyzer! These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website and services provided by Vixualyzer (referred to as “us”, “we”, or “our”).
By accessing this website and/or using our services, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Vixualyzer’s website or services if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Interpretation and Definitions
- The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Vixualyzer, vixualyzer.com.
- Website refers to Vixualyzer, accessible from vixualyzer.com.
- Service refers to the services offered by Vixualyzer, including but not limited to web design and hosting services.
- Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this Website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Vixualyzer and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Vixualyzer. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Vixualyzer for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Vixualyzer
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Vixualyzer
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy material from Vixualyzer
- Redistribute content from Vixualyzer
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share, and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material. You are responsible for the content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that: (i) the content is yours (you own it) and/or you have the right to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) that the posting of your content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Vixualyzer, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
These terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Country], without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us: